- Strategic focus on healthcare
- Provides access to the best industry experts & their mentorship
- Provides access to over 100+ healthcare customers
- Co-development opportunities
- Databanks made available for hypothesis testing
- Access to healthcare technologists
- Access to the GAVS facility to build your team
- Access to IoT, Embedded, and Data Science Labs
- Access to academia tie-ups like – IIT-Madras, Long 80, CHiME, and Great Lakes
Do you have a startup that is revolutionizing the way healthcare is delivered, utilizing new age technologies like AI, ML, IoT, AR/VR, and robotics? Now, while you may have made leaps and bounds in your journey so far, here’s your chance to accelerate your business.
We are here to make it big for you!
GAVS in association with NASSCOM’s IoT and AI CoE — brings the Incubation and Acceleration Program for Healthtech startups and innovators. As a member of this program, you will receive our hands-on assistance at every stage of your business cycle — from development and testing, to crafting a robust go-to-market plan for your product and service offerings.
Key Benefits of the Program Include:
• Mentorship and direct access to customers and industry experts
• Co-development opportunities with larger business ventures and expanding scope of business and customer base
• Databanks for validation and experimentation
• Showcase your products to customers, investors and government delegations of 8+ countries
• Prototyping and product manufacturing through partners
• Investment opportunities to run your business and grow it too
• Technical assistance to stay abreast of the latest technologies
• Access to healthcare technologists and infrastructure
Why this Program?
Crucial insights from this program will provide you with glimpses into real-life problems faced by patients, care providers, payers, MedTech, and life science organizations. Equipped with the right platform, best-suited resources, powerful data-driven insights, and accessibility to CIOs, CTOs, and CDOs.
Tangible Benefits of the Program
• Access to CoE Innovation Lab equipped with testing and measurement equipment at subsidized rates for selected members
• Access to cloud credits from NASSCOM’s CoE curated service providers like AWS, IBM, GCP, and DO
• Mentoring in technical and business areas through our partners and experts network with NASSCOM
• Complimentary or discounted access to selected CoE events and forums
How to Apply?
• Healthcare startups and innovators need to submit their product ideas through the registration form on the GAVS website – Apply Now
• GAVS committee will review your applications and select the best use cases/products for the program