The Healthcare CIOs Burden: Balancing cost and care
Healthcare is grappling with surging costs. Factors such as inflation, decreased federal aid, high supply costs, and growing staffing challenges have resulted in a cash crunch for provider organizations. The pandemic has only exacerbated the situation, with many hospitals reporting declining revenues and growing expenses.
To overcome these challenges, healthcare organizations must find innovative solutions to reduce costs while maintaining patient care. One key player in this effort is the CIO, who is responsible for managing and optimizing the organization’s IT infrastructure to support efficient operations and minimize costs. Through the power of AI and automation, CIOs can drive their healthcare organizations towards a cost-effective and efficient IT infrastructure and achieve up to 30% savings in their overall IT costs. Ultimately, these cost-saving measures can support the delivery of high-quality patient care.
Ready to Cut Your Healthcare Costs?
Connect with our expert to explore cost-saving potentials
Healthcare organizations face numerous cost-related difficulties due to various factors at play
AI and automation-led solutions are proven to save up to 30% of Healthcare IT spend
Bend the cost curve with AI and automation: The smarter solution for Healthcare IT
AI and automation can help build an intelligent health system that brings down costs while delivering better patient outcomes.
According to Gartner, AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) has significant potential for healthcare organizations to improve their bottom line by streamlining their IT operations, identifying anomalies in real-time, and proactively addressing them.
GS Lab | GAVS’ proprietary platform, ZIF™, leverages the power of AIOps to provide a comprehensive and automated approach to IT operations. We take the worry out of healthcare infrastructure and application management, and free up your bandwidth for your patients, members, and customers.
How ZIFTM Helps You Save Cost and Improve Efficiency
Revolutionize your healthcare operations with AI-powered automation and streamline IT infrastructure for consistent uptime, cost reduction, and enhanced patient-provider experience.
- Application discovery, physical and logical topology
- Improve visibility and control over IT operations and make the most out of your existing resources and IT investments
- Quicker identification and resolution of performance issues
- Better informed decision making based on real-time performance data
- Get real-time insights and analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Eliminate application blind spots and identify opportunities for cost optimization
- Forecast utilization, device failures, app failures and performance degradation
- Allocate resources more effectively, and avoid costly surprises
- Resolve technical issues without human intervention
- Keep IT systems running smoothly
Our Success Stories
- Over 40% savings in costs for a large non-profit healthcare system
Managed the IT services, enabling predictive IT operations that prevented system outages, improved system availability for both clinical and non-clinical operations, resulting in 40% cost savings and 3X to 5X increase in referrals.
- Annual savings of $6.08 million for a leading hospital and provider practice care
Helped with end-to-end IT services that translated to an average annualized savings of up to $6.08M, seamless availability and reliability of systems, and business growth and transformation through cost out and productivity gains.
- 30% reduction in overall cost of IT operations for the largest health and human services provider in New York City
Implemented AI-led IT infrastructure operations helping save 30% in overall cost of IT operations over 5 years to the tune of up to $1.6 million.
Awards and Recognitions
- G2 Summer 2022 Report: ZIF™ awarded five badges
- CIO Choice 2023: ZIF™ recognized for Artificial Intelligence in Large Enterprise Category
- 2021 American Business Awards: ZIF™ awarded a Stevie®
- ISG Report 2022: GS Lab | GAVS named Product Challenger in Healthcare Provider Digital Transformations Services
- Spark Matrix: GS Lab | GAVS featured in Healthcare IT Services 2022