Enterprises today want to increase their speed to market, making IT the key driver for innovation and growth. The industry average is around 18 days for the entire end to end deployment of an application. DevOps is the answer to the ever-changing software application needs. Companies have already embraced cloud as the economical driver for the data-driven age. Hence the need of the hour is a solution that lets businesses roll out business capabilities continuously using the cloud infrastructure, without the current 65% delay in lab environment setups.
zIrrus enables its users to meet the speed of delivery. zIrrus lets users discover their existing application capabilities to understand where they stand. It lets them migrate to the cloud of their choice, giving the them the command. And importantly it gives the smooth and easily accessible playgrounds to develop new applications and test the application in minutes reducing their wait-time for environments, catalyzing the DevOps cycle by finally letting them deploy them in the target in minutes.
At GAVS, we have a core team of consultants who have been trained and certified to deploy zIrrus for your enterprise. These consultants through the jumpstart kits quickly assess your landscape, identify gaps and ensure best fitment of the platform with minimal involvement of your IT Team and Subject Matter Experts. This enables zIrrus to be deployed and customized for your specific needs and ensure that the expected benefits are realized in 6-8 weeks.
Businesses use zIrrus for:
Understands existing infra landscape of the enterprise and creates the inventory list that includes:
- Hardware configurations
- Business Application Details
- Network Devices
Enables enterprises to migrate required applications seamlessly to destination clouds by:
- Packaging of applications
- Migration of data & software
- Configuration of DB and applications.
Enables automation on provisioning cloud services, with its set of actions that include:
- Automation of processes
- Provisioning of applications with templates
- Scaling and Healing
- Enables organizations towards IT On Demand (IToD) / Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI)
- An integrated platform consisting of discovery, provisioning, packaging, monitoring and a workflow
- Offers seamless migration with Zero downtime & Zero data loss
- Can work on 90% of the Cloud Platforms
- Flexible enough to permit application owners / end users to migrate at their convenience
- Provides an integrated console to execute migration & monitor progress
- Monitors the application based on the custom metrics