GAVS leads with some of the industry-leading frameworks such as Gartner’s CARTA (Continuous Adaptive Risk and Trust Assessment). GAVS also leverages its global alliances with technology leaders in the areas of IAM, Endpoint Security, Cyber Defense, and so on.
Get a holistic view of your security posture by leveraging our proven frameworks, and our experts with a deep understanding of the business, industry, and regulatory requirements. GAVS will help you define your strategy to ensure readiness, and provide recommendations to secure systems more effectively.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Management and Technical Table-Top Exercises (TTX)
- Vulnerability Advisory
- Risk Assessment
Proactively identify and respond to threats, leveraging AI. Deliver trust and increased security by bringing together policy, industry frameworks, and controls. By integrating AI and automation, GAVS transforms cyber security operations to be highly responsive, scalable, and efficient.
- Managed Detection & Response
- Security Technology Management
- Medical Devices Security
- Regulatory Requirements
Provide the right access to the right person for the right resource. Leverage our certified resources to help you confront access management challenges by deploying industry-leading solutions, architecting and running IAM services, leading to sustained compliance, and increased security.
- Identity & Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- Single Sign-on
GAVS will help you consolidate and maximize your existing security investments, help put the right controls in place, and shift focus to innovative controls aligned to your business needs and evolving risks. GAVS will also manage
- Infrastructure & Cloud
- Data Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security Testing (AST – Static, Dynamic & Interactive)
- Source Composition Analysis
- Assessment & Management of Cloud Security
Awards & Accolades
GAVS is consistently recognized in reports from analyst firms like Everest, in IT Security & Healthcare IT Security PEAK MatrixTM.
The GAVS Value-adds
- Ability to empower the three pillars – People, Process & Platform
- AI & Automation enabled Detection & Response
- Dedicated SOC analysts with superior contextual knowledge of client environment
- Product & technology-agnostic security consultants & analysts
- Both Offensive & Defensive (red & blue) security teams
- Security Center of Excellence (CoE) with standard templates, playbooks, and new defense techniques