Enabling Private LTE and 5G with Expertise and Experience.As the private telecom landscape continues on its upward trajectory, more and more players are consciously embracing open-source adoption. GS Lab | GAVS has played a pivotal role in enabling key players in this ecosystem to transform their infrastructure in tandem with the dynamic changes that this transformation demands. Equipped with more than 15 years of expertise in the telecom, networking, cloud, and enterprise space, GS Lab | GAVS is a trusted partner in end-to-end system integration for global telecom leaders.We help MNO and MVNOs move towards open and flexible Cloud Native Deployments. Our experience across data & control plane, network slicing, and in-house lab setup & accelerators help us deliver solutions for leading MNOs, MVNOs, and ISVs.
Engineering – R&D
4G/5G Test Bed
Infrastructure Management with AIOps
- 3GPP Compliant ECP Core Modules
- CUPS Engineering
- Testing, Automation, and Deployment of components
- Edge deployment
- Distributed Architecture Design
- Industry-standard traffic simulator,
- Hardware RAN set up to simulate and test traffic from real RAN for LTE and CBRS.
- OpenStack setup for EPC and related tools
- Dedicated rack servers with 10G NIC to deploy and test traffic performance.
- Edge Architecture and Engineering
- Testing, Automation and Deployment
- CUPS Engineering
- ONF : OMEC CUPS , MME, HSS, Database, PCRF, CTF, CDF, and SGXCDR modules, Aether platform
- Magma: Magma 5G
- GSMA: OPG, CAMARA
- RAN: O-RAN and SD-RAN
Our Technology Stack
Faster Testing, Deployment, and Managed Services with these Accelerators
vEPC Compliance Tracker- Octopus is a complete & automated vEPC testing tool that reduces your vEPC testing time from days to minutes. It’s a comprehensive testing tool that works across various EPCs with different components and protocols. It also helps you trace all the messages at each connection point.
OMEC-in-a-box is your all in one vEPC sandbox designed to accelerate ONF’s OMEC deployment and testing across any infrastructure (Cloud, Virtual or Bare metal). It is a single click, easy to deploy, and open-source sandbox that can be easily extended to any private vEPCs.
ZIFTM, Designed and architected to address the ITOps problems of today & tomorrow. It is the only platform that is powered by true machine learning algorithms that enable adaptability to modern-day IT infrastructure, self-learning, and Proactive IT operations. Leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on telemetry data ingested in real-time, ZIFTM provides insights and resolves issues predicted by the platform – resulting in consistent availability of application services whenever the end-user needs them.
Our Key open source contributions
- Engineering and testing an open source EPC for Open Networking Foundation
- Engineering and testing a 5G Core Aether platform
- Adoption of open-source components in commercial tech stack for MVNO
- Deployment of open source and private EPC/5G Core at customer lab
- VoLTE-based lab setup to test third-party applications
- End-to-end network schematic, deployment, provisioning, and testing
- Enterprise and IoT applications integration