GAVS infrastructure solution management 3.0 offerings, powered by smart machine, automation and DevOps, enable optimization of on-premise infrastructure footprint and transformation to cloud. This helps promote an Infrastructure that is trending towards Zero downtime and reduce the need for resources, through which we can commit to a significant cost out creating a Zero Incident Enterprise ™ . We achieve this through our proprietary ‘Zero Incident Framework ™ (ZIF) that automates incident handling, helps predict & mitigate incidents using instrumentation, automation, predictive analytics, DevOps and virtual desktop infrastructure. This improves user experience by 10X and reduces resource utilization by 40%.
Upto 60%automation of resolution
4.5 / 5User Experience Index
Upto 50%reduction in alerts
Zero Incident Framework TM (ZIF) is GAVS’ Proprietary framework that enables early detection / removal and permanent remediation of incidents resulting in an enterprise trending towards a zero-incident scenario. The key components of the framework include GCare, environment performance management that enables granular behavior capture at endpoint and enterprise infrastructure backbone, GAVel, an AIOps platform that removes false positives and detects potential outages based on past historical patterns and the input from GCare, and zMan, an automation suite that remedies the typically occurring issues with minimal or no manual intervention. The interplay of these components results in operational efficiency and an agile, scalable enterprise.
- Using the information generated through profiling, Zero Incident Framework applies the intelligence to identify events that could potentially become high severity failures at a later point of time. Accordingly, ZIF triggers the subsequent actions like Alerts, Initiate remediation, etc.
- Zero Incident Framework does the “Prediction through GAVel” which is a AIOps based prediction engine. Based on the profile data collected over a period of time, GAVel applies the aggregation and prediction algorithm and identifies the possibilities of failures that could occur in future.
- Zero Incident Framework does the “Automation through zMan” which is GAVS IT process Automation platform. Based on prediction and profile data, Zero Incident Framework identifies repeatable actions. These actions are automated through zMan thereby reduces the manual effort involved and improves the accuracy.
At GAVS, we have a core team of consultants who have been trained and certified to deploy Zero Incident Framework TM for your enterprise. These consultants through the jump start kits quickly assess your landscape, identify gaps and ensure best fitment of the platform with minimal involvement of your IT Team and Subject Matter Experts. This enables ZIF to be deployed and customized for your specific needs and ensure that the expected benefits are realized in 6-8 weeks.
- ZIF helps create a Zero Incident Enterprise™
- Reduction of P1 and P2 incidents to near zero and thereby not only improve availability, but also the revenue
- Helps identify real root cause and implement the right corrective action so that the issues do not recur
- Elevates IT organization to highly dependable, predictable and matured