An hour of IT downtime can cost an enterprise an average of $300,000. To resolve an incident of IT downtime, companies spend up to 200 minutes on average. Furthermore, enterprise IT teams are experiencing a significant amount of repeat IT incidents. More than a quarter of incidents had occurred earlier for 50% of companies. Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) is the most promising solution today to tackle the situation and gain a competitive edge.
Implementing Artificial Intelligence to IT Operation (AIOps) is essential to get a 360-degree view of enterprise IT health, proactively detect incidents before they occur and remedy it with minimal human interference.
Our focus is to enable IT deliver high performing systems that support digital transformation within the enterprise. By focusing on eradication and proactive remediation of the incidents, Zero Incident Framework TM (ZIF) enables organizations to trend towards a Zero Incident Enterprise TM
Zero Incident Framework ™ has the following abilities:
- Auto-discover an application and understand the dependencies between the various components,
- End-to-end monitor all the devices, infrastructure components and applications,
- Baseline the acceptable performance behaviour of these components and alert any potential abnormal patterns, through machine learning.
This provides an ability to run an interference well ahead of time to remediate the incident before it occurs.
60%reduction in Mean Time to Repair
50%reduction in overall IT Operations cost
Zero Incident Framework™ components
Auto-discover all mission critical workload & IT assets
Discover allows you complete visibility into your resources, both on premise and cloud. You can seamlessly discover applications and infrastructure components and unearth relationships/dependencies with ease. It drives CMDB strategy through the dependency mapping matrix.
- Auto discover applications
- Auto discover users
- Real-time dynamic Topology mapping
End-to-end enterprise performance monitoring
Monitor enables you to proactively monitor, manage and resolve performance issues across your infrastructure before they impact end-user productivity.
- Full stack visibility
- Detect anomalies
- Business aligned metrics – Apps Health Index & User Experience Index
Analyze and correlate alerts and events across tools
With Analyze, volumes of raw data, structured and unstructured, can be ingested, grouped to build linkages and create patterns. This in turn will help speed up incident response time and identify root cause top-down by drilling down the performance counters
- Ingest & correlate heterogenous datasets
- Noise nullification
- Accelerated RCA
Predictive techniques to prevent outages
Forecast system behaviour to identify potential performance degradation leading to a future application failure. It enables increased availability of systems and cost avoidance.
- Forecasts capacity needs
- Forecast incident volume
- Detect potential failures
Prescriptive remediation with minimal or no manual intervention
Prescriptive remediation accelerates identification of potential fixes based on historical data, best practices and system behaviour. The fixes may be automatically applied by Virtual Engineers with minimal manual intervention. It reduces dependency on tacit knowledge of the engineers along with increasing accuracy and consistency in operations.
- Capacity Orchestration
- One-click automation remediation
- Virtual engineer
Outcomes delivered by Zero Incident Framework™
- A Single Pane of Command to efficiently run IT Operations
- Proactive IT Operations led by predictive insights leading to Zero Outage
- Agile monitoring by auto discovery that eliminates digital dirt