GAVel is an Artificial Intelligence platform that uses, machine learning algorithms to predict and auto resolve incidents in IT Operations. GAVel aggregates and correlates ITIL data across multi-cloud and on-premise infrastructures to provide real time insights leading to faster incident remediation. GAVel, an AIOps platform, with its proven track record of working with leading industry stalwarts, integrates seamlessly with traditional performance monitoring tools to PREDICT performance degradation and capacity utilization issues. Real time analytics on alerts from infrastructure monitoring and incident management tools. Dynamically creates and auto triage tickets. Instantly identifies the root cause for the incident, resulting in reducing MTTR.
For more information and for a free TEST DRIVE, please visit – www.gavel.ai
At GAVS, we have a core team of consultants who have been trained and certified to deploy GAVel for your enterprise. These consultants through the jumpstart kits quickly assess your landscape, identify gaps and ensure best fitment of the platform with minimal involvement of your IT Team and Subject Matter Experts. This enables GAVel to be deployed and customized for your specific needs and ensure that the expected benefits are realized in 6-8 weeks.
- Event Correlation & Noise Reduction
- Root Cause Analysis
- Predict Performance Degradation & Capacity Optimization
- Incident Management
- Unified dashboards and heatmaps for 360°view
- Correlate and report risks to reduce downtime
- Sentiment Analytics
- Drive root cause analysis
- Remove False Positives
- Remove duplicate incidents & estimate incident spikes
- Fulfillment time for incidents
- Virtual supervisor to auto-triage tickets
- Self-Help for Incident Resolution