The GAVS Approach
Tackling these challenges requires an in-depth understanding of the business and IT environments of the enterprise. The lack of a cohesive IAM strategy can lead to resource access mismanagement, poor end-user experience, and high administrative overhead. IAM implementations are long-term strategic projects that need to be aligned with business objectives. Big data security analytics can help provide a unified view and provide actionable insights.
Based on our experience, and learnings from customer engagements, we understand and tailor the fundamental business cases – IT Risk & Compliance, Operational & Cost Effectiveness, Business Enablement, Security – in accordance with business drivers. We extract the right set of elements from the business cases to craft a compelling roadmap and strategy for the deployment of a robust IAM solution – across the IT landscape including the cloud and IoT.
- End-to-end IAM offerings with technical proficiency across multiple solutions
- A dedicated team of domain experts, architects, and designers
- Established knowledge repository with standards and proven frameworks for each industry
- A tailored approach to customization
- Long-standing technology partnerships with industry-leading IAM vendors
- Year-on-Year TCO reduction
We have global partnerships with some of the leading technology vendors.
We have extensive experience and technical expertise in the complete identity management suite of solutions.
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Password Management
- Privileged Account Management
- Data Governance
- Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Web Single Sign-On
- Federation Services
- Role-based/Rule-based Authentication
- Directory Services based on LDAP & Active Directory
- Cloud-based directory services and identity providers
The Engagement Model
We aim to build and implement a successful IAM solution that enterprises can leverage to enhance security, agility and compliance while harvesting financial gains. As strategy and planned implementation play a significant role in IAM projects, we employ our strong project management expertise coupled with technical know-how.
- Roadmap aligned to Business Objectives and Industry Trends
- Technology Evaluation & Selection
- Technology Migration
- Solution Implementation
- Program Management
- Managed Support Services
- Next-Generation Solutions