The GAVS Approach
Tackling this challenge requires an in-depth understanding of the business and IT environments of the enterprise. IAM implementations are long-term strategic projects that need to be aligned with business objectives. Based on our experience, and learnings from customer engagements, we understand and tailor the fundamental business cases – IT Risk & Compliance, Operational & Cost Effectiveness, Business Enablement, Security – in accordance with business drivers. We extract the right set of elements from the business cases to craft a compelling roadmap and strategy for the deployment of a robust IAM solution.
- End-to-end IAM offerings with technical proficiency across multiple solutions
- A dedicated team of domain experts, architects, and designers
- Established knowledge repository with standards and proven frameworks for each industry
- A tailored approach to customization
- Long-standing technology partnerships with industry-leading IAM vendors
We have global partnerships with some of the leading technology vendors.
We have extensive experience and technical expertise in the complete identity management suite of solutions.
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Password Management
- Privileged Account Management
- Data Governance
- Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Web Single Sign-On
- Federation Services
- Role-based/Rule-based Authentication
- Directory Services based on LDAP & Active Directory
- Cloud-based Directory Services
The Engagement Model
We aim to build and implement a successful IAM solution that enterprises can leverage to enhance security, agility and compliance while harvesting financial gains. As strategy and planned implementation play a significant role in IAM projects, we employ our strong project management expertise coupled with technical know-how.
- Roadmap aligned to Business Objectives and Industry Trends
- Technology Evaluation & Selection
- Technology Migration
- Solution Implementation
- Program Management
- Managed Support Services
- Next-Generation Solutions