Do you have the following dilemma to adopt Blockchain for your business transformation?
- How do I take a lead in bringing all my stake holders under a private Blockchain consortium?
- How do I provision the Blockchain IT infrastructure across my consortium and test the POC?
- How do I abstract my business from technical complexities of Blockchain Smart Contracts and make it easier to realize the value from business angle, by providing a common look and feel?
- How can I overcome the inherent limitations in current Blockchain framework (like user and role-based access) and offset them with off-chain data?
- How can I improve the user experience on the users, with traditional database like search features which are difficult to achieve in Blockchain?
- How can I integrate Blockchain with my existing applications seamlessly to make best value out of it?
GAVS has an answer for you!
GAVS has built a set of Accelerator tools which facilitate enterprises to create a consortium and on-board specific business process use cases on Blockchain platform, such enterprises can identify which of their business processes are best fit the attributes of Blockchain.
GAVS’ Blockchain Accelerator consists of four interconnected tools/frameworks that facilitate enterprises to on-board their best use cases on to Blockchain.
Blockchain Suitability Assessment & Workshop:
Where your organizations fit with respect to Blockchain based Which of my business processes will improve. How can my business understand the value of Blockchain.
Blockchain proof of concept:
- Tool Driven Approach
- Driven Using High Performance Model Drive Approach
- Results in weeks
- Brings all stake holders together
- Visual and Tangible Proof of Value
- Industry Standard Architectures and Best Practices
- No need for any CAPEX
Co-Innovation & Smart Contract Development
Already into the Blockchain Journey? No worries. We will augment your Smart Development needs with appropriate competencies and act as a Lab for your Blockchain Journey.
Below are the potential use cases in your industry that can be disrupted and transformed by Blockchain.
- Tracking government schemes to ensure that beneficiaries get the intended benefit
- Land Registry maintained by local governments
- Road transport, vehicle transportation and tracking traffic violations
- Smart energy especially in electricity distribution between generators and consumers
- Transparency between generation, transmission, distribution and consumers
- Unified patient electronic health record
- Reducing claim related fraud for payers
- Tracing the drug manufacturing thus preventing counterfeit drugs
- Tracking supply chain during manufacturing process
- Tracing the substance of concern for OEM
- Providing loyalty programs for end customers
- Tracking the high value asset history (Provenance)
- Preventing fraud in solving insurance claims
- Reinsurance and associated risk mitigation
- Master data management across subsidiaries and group companies
- Know your customer across multiple banks to reduce due diligence costs
- Peer to peer lending (avoiding intermediaries like banks)
- Transforming the loyalty programs to provide improved customer experience
- Tracking high value assets like real estate