MDM Framework on Blockchain
Organizations are now investing heavily in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The success of such Enterprise Transformation initiatives is heavily dependant on the quality of the supporting Master Data. Hence, the MASTER DATA of an enterprise is one of its most critical assets.
The following list is a representative subset of Business Entities that are classified as Master Data.
- Patients (Healthcare)
- Parts (Manufacturing)
- Plants/Warehouses (Manufacturing)
While MDM Tools, i.e. the toolset and framework designed to enable organizations to Define, Collect, Manage and Share the Master Data have been in existence for a while now, they are limited by the shortcomings of a Centralized Database Model.
GAVS Master Data Management Framework On Blockchain
Realizing the importance of Master Data for enterprises and the limitations of the current centralized model, GAVS has developed a unique MDM Framework On Blockchain, which provides complete end-to-end tooling and framework support for enterprises to build their Master Data Management on Blockchain.
The following are the salient features of the GAVS Master Data Management Framework On Blockchain, which can be adopted by any enterprise and can be customized for their specific needs.
- Multi-domain, Multi-entity, Multi-version Master Data Management
- Role-based access for stakeholders like Data Steward, Data Producer, Data Consumer and Data Quality Manager, authenticated by an organization-wide directory
- Support for embedding Metadata
- Support for different models of Data Stewardship
- by Business Entity
- by Geography
- by Business Function
- Advanced Search features, extensive semantic full-text searches
- Duplicate identification & elimination with Match and Merge Logic, using Semantic Search features, which will help prevent data sprawl & maintain a single version of truth
- Support for Data Dictionary
- Resolution of multi-geography latency issues by appropriate setup of the Blockchain network
- Event-driven mechanism ensures master data change notifications to all participants, so they can act accordingly
- Potential to transfer ownership of Personally Identifiable Information to the end customer through a mobile-based Blockchain Wallet Interface
- Support for Use Cases like
- Advanced Collaboration between OEM and Part Manufacturers in manufacturing organizations
- Sharing of Electronic Health Records between Healthcare providers, to enhance patient care, while still protecting patient privacy
- Step-by-step limited rollout to ease organizations into their Blockchain implementations, for instance, without involving their partners in phase 01 and subsequent scope expansion to B2B scenarios
- Support for organizational move towards Token Economy by linking the concept of Tokens with Master Data
- Hosted using cloud-based PaaS and IaaS, hence eliminates the need for Capital Investment by the customer
- Development and Customization of Framework done using High Productivity and Low Code Development (HPaaS) from This keeps the TCO of the customized MDM platform much lower than the current legacy solutions. There will be a further reduction in cost if the customer already has licenses for the Microsoft Business Application Platform.
For a demo of the GAVS MDM Framework on Blockchain, please write to email@example.com
GAVS Blockchain Services to enable Blockchain Adoption
Since Blockchain is one of the newest technologies on the block, organizations are cautious and in a wait and watch mode
- Most organizations are not sure if they would need to implement Blockchain or the level of adoption required
- If they do decide to try it out, identifying the right use cases and elucidating the expected impact of blockchain on the use cases is the next challenge
- Another hurdle is getting an impactful PoC ready, to convince stakeholders and to get business buy-in
Sensing these issues in enterprise adoption of Blockchain, GAVS has developed tool-driven Blockchain Assessment, Business Value Identification & Proof of Concept Execution services.
The 3 tool-driven components to eaze organizational adoption:
- Assessment Framework: Wizard-like questionnaire-driven approach to identify the organization’s current position in the Blockchain journey, its readiness and to understand the desired future level of adoption
- Business Value Identification: Multi-model approach to model multiple business scenarios from a Blockchain perspective and choose the ones with the highest ROI for the business
- PoC Framework: End-to-end working Blockchain application (Dapp)
For inquiries on GAVS Blockchain Assessment, Business Value Identification & Proof of Concept Execution Services, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the potential use cases in your industry that can be disrupted and transformed by Blockchain.
- Tracking government schemes to ensure that beneficiaries get the intended benefit
- Land Registry maintained by local governments
- Road transport, vehicle transportation and tracking traffic violations
- Smart energy especially in electricity distribution between generators and consumers
- Transparency between generation, transmission, distribution and consumers
- Unified patient electronic health record
- Reducing claim related fraud for payers
- Tracing the drug manufacturing thus preventing counterfeit drugs
- Tracking supply chain during manufacturing process
- Tracing the substance of concern for OEM
- Providing loyalty programs for end customers
- Tracking the high value asset history (Provenance)
- Preventing fraud in solving insurance claims
- Reinsurance and associated risk mitigation
- Master data management across subsidiaries and group companies
- Know your customer across multiple banks to reduce due diligence costs
- Peer to peer lending (avoiding intermediaries like banks)
- Transforming the loyalty programs to provide improved customer experience
- Tracking high value assets like real estate