Our assessment and advisory services can help you assess overall risk exposure, identify gaps, and strike a balance between the technology and process aspects of a cybersecurity program while aligning with regulatory needs. We take a phased approach to building a resilient cybersecurity framework for organizations. Our recommendations include prioritized short, medium, and long-term action items across People, Processes & Platforms, and estimations of cost and effort.
- Current Risk Posture – effectiveness of controls and areas of improvement
- Gaps with criticality ratings
- Aligning security strategy with business goals and regulatory compliance
- Prioritized recommendations for quick wins, and long-term security strategy
- 8+ years of experience in cybersecurity assessments
- Security consultants & analysts with deep expertise in
- Multiple security technologies and products
- Contextual knowledge of the client environment
- Monitoring, threat hunting, threat intelligence, and incident response services
- Security Center of Excellence (CoE) with accelerators, reusable templates, innovations, and methodologies across sectors
- Global Strategic Partnerships with technology leaders like Splunk, Darktrace, SailPoint, CyberArk, and Microsoft, enabling faster competency development, and early access to product roadmaps
- Memberships in IT security & governance associations like ISACA
Assess your security posture & remediate your risks with our offerings!
Our advisory portal completely automates the process of analyzing threats by leveraging contextual knowledge of the environment, threat bulletins from regional CERTs, and global threat advisories. On approval of this threat analysis by a security analyst, remediation recommendations are provided.
This includes the discovery and identification of vulnerable services, penetration testing, and ethical hacking to uncover critical areas of risk.
TTX exercises are performed for executive and operational teams, to assess readiness and countermeasures.
This process helps identify security gaps, and maturity of compliance with regulations and standards like PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST, HIPAA, and region-specific ones.
- Network & Endpoint Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Secure Configuration Review
- Static Application Security Testing
- Dynamic Application Security Testing
- Interactive Application Security Testing
- Secure Code Review
- Cloud Infrastructure Assessment and Control Recommendations
- Cloud Security Strategy for cost-effective securing of workloads in the cloud
Operational Technology (OT) & Others
- Threat Assessment across OT and Industrial Internet of Things