GS Lab | GAVS is an architect, maintainer, and contributor for OMEC & Aether projects. We have contributed to OMEC’s Control plane (SGW, PGW) and User plane (SGW, PGW) along with contributions for MME, HSS, Database, PCRF, CTF, CDF, and SGXCDR modules.
A Global Leader in Innovative Power and Control Technologies Successfully Implements SAP ERP Country India Version
Accelerate Testing and Achieve Quality Excellence with Comprehensive Software Assurance Services
AI Driven Test Automation
Architecting Innovations in ONF's, OMEC, and Ather
- OMEC is the 1st fully featured and scalable open-source EPC built for high performance. It is designed to be used as a standalone EPC with both mobile and fixed subscriber management functions. It is designed to handle the huge inflow of new devices coming online because of 5G and IoT expansion.
- Aether is an open-source platform optimized for multi-cloud deployments, and it simultaneously supports wireless devices over licensed, unlicensed, and lightly licensed (CBRS) spectrum.
- Aether is the first open-source Enterprise 5G/LTE Edge-Cloud-as-a-Service platform (ECaaS). It provides mobile connectivity and edge cloud services for distributed enterprise networks, all provisioned and managed from a centralized cloud.
Our Key Open-Source Contributions
- Engineering and testing an open source EPC for Open Networking Foundation
- Engineering and testing a 5G Core Aether platform
- Adoption of open-source components in commercial tech stack for MVNO
- Deployment of open source and private EPC/5G Core at customer lab
- VoLTE-based lab setup to test third-party applications
- End-to-end network schematic, deployment, provisioning, and testing
- Enterprise and IoT applications integration
Our Client Network
Faster Testing, Deployment, and Managed Services with these Accelerators
vEPC Compliance Tracker- Octopus is a complete & automated vEPC testing tool that reduces your vEPC testing time from days to minutes. It’s a comprehensive testing tool that works across various EPCs with different components and protocols. It also helps you trace all the messages at each connection point.
OMEC-in-a-box is your all in one vEPC sandbox designed to accelerate ONF’s OMEC deployment and testing across any infrastructure (Cloud, Virtual or Bare metal). It is a single click, easy to deploy, and open-source sandbox that can be easily extended to any private vEPCs.
ZIFTM, Designed and architected to address the ITOps problems of today & tomorrow. It is the only platform that is powered by true machine learning algorithms that enable adaptability to modern-day IT infrastructure, self-learning, and Proactive IT operations. Leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on telemetry data ingested in real-time, ZIFTM provides insights and resolves issues predicted by the platform – resulting in consistent availability of application services whenever the end-user needs them.