Modernizing & Managing Your Network Products
GS Lab | GAVS networking expertise helps ISV’s and enterprises adapt to new networking landscapes that seamlessly integrate visibility, automation, optimization, security, and cloud technologies within their product at a quick pace. Our product & feature engineering services enable products companies to develop SDN, SD-WAN, and NFV based high-performing and scalable solutions for a wide range of network requirements.
Our R&D-driven mindset and our investments in domain-centric talent enable us to solve complex engineering challenges. In addition, our technology expertise, flexible engagement models, and agile mindset helps us continuously innovate for our customers and provide them with a competitive edge.
Our product & feature engineering services enable products companies to develop SDN, SD-WAN, and NFV based high-performing and scalable solutions for a wide range of network requirements.
Our Domain Expertise
Product Development & Feature Engineering
- Secure Access Services Edge (SASE) platforms
- SD-WAN products
- ADN Controllers
- Enterprise Data Center Automation
- Network Management System
NetOps & SecOps
- Infrastructure configuration and provisioning
- Secure CI/CD monitoring
- Test automation
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Controlled access and authorization
- Threat detection and notification
- o Compliance and implementation of SOPs ( e.g. FEDRamp)
QA & Automation
- Automating security testing of APIs
- Permissions permutations for APIs
- Custom UI automation framework development
- Different types of traffic testing
- Network topology testing required for the CPE (Customer Premise Equipment)
- Protocol support testing
- PSIRT (Product Security Incident Response Team)
- L1 and L2 support
- Upgrades & migrations
- Self-service portals
Technical Writing & Publications
- User manuals
- Installation / Deployment / Maintenance manual
- Administration / System / Configuration guides
- Hardware documentation
- Policies and procedures
- e-Learning modules/courseware
- Online help
- Knowledge Base Articles / FAQs
- API guides
We enable high-performing teams with niche skills across switching, routing, network
management (NMS), and network services like DHCP, DHCP Relay, ARP, etc.
Our cloud expertise across cloud-native engineering, public, private and hybrid clouds helps us build faster and robust solutions for our customers
Strong domain expertise and end-to-end services
We have domain knowledge & experience across network device lifecycle management, network virtualization, network integrations, and network testing projects. We offer both core engineering services and value-added services for our customers all under one roof.
Key Networking Engagements
Developed market critical features for a leading SD-WAN start-up
Our customer is a leading SD-WAN player and we did End to End Engineering Support: Dev, QA, DevOps, Technical writing and Customer Support for various product lines.
Development of cloud-based controller and an edge switch-based agent for a cloud-based multi-vendor switch management product.
Our customer is a leading Enterprise Networking company which provides Cloud Managed Switching, Routing & Wireless solutions. We did development and QA of their cloud management and networking device agents product lines.
Product engineering for NMS and appliance for data center firewall solutions. Our customer is a leading fortune networking company with a Data Center Virtual Firewall product. We developed various modules within the products including Policy engine, policy agent management, support for hypervisors and so on.