The future of manufacturing is here – Global manufacturing has become increasingly digital – fueled by AI/ML, Big Data, and IoT – creating a highly dynamic and difficult to navigate environment. GAVS empowers manufacturing companies to accelerate their industry 4.0 initiatives and keep pace with this digital revolution.
GAVS’ solutions and services are pivoted on Analytics, Big Data, AI/ML, Automation, Cloud, and DevSecOps. With technical expertise in emerging technologies, state-of-the-art technology platforms & solution accelerators, and years of manufacturing domain experience, GAVS guarantees rapid innovation & time to market at drastically reduced costs through:
- Minimized production disruption
- Streamlined frameworks, leaner processes, optimized operations
- Improved production & process visibility
- Actionable insights for the shop floor, warehouse, and other business operations
- Secure manufacturing ecosystem
Our manufacturing clients are spread across various verticals which include but not limited to Food, Retail, Oil & Gas, Electronics, and Packaging.
AIOps Platform Zero Incident FrameworkTM (ZIF)
- Single platform for centralized monitoring, securing, and management of IT & OT assets: achieve operational excellence through smart insights into manufacturing operations, and bridge the cost vs quality gap
- ZIF-led managed infrastructure services: deliver higher service reliability, streamline costs, and transform performance
- Granular traceability into all tiers of the supply chain: ensure higher quality and lower cost to quality
- Deep insights into IoT device performance, application health, user experience: reduce operating costs via predictive maintenance
- Proactive incident & security threat management with AI-led predictions & automation
zDesk Secure VDI/Desktop-as-a-Service
- Disruptive VDI solution to accelerate the transition to Industry 4.0
Cyber Security Services
- NIST compliant end-to-end security services led by AI & Automation across the People, Process & Platform pillars, securing the manufacturing ecosystem and ensuring business reliability
Secure Cloud Enablement
Trusted Data Foundation
- Data trust, transparency, ownership enabled by GAVS’ Blockchain based Platform Rhodium
Design for Purpose – Software Product Engineering & Development Services
- Tailored solutions to help manufacturers better manage operations for custom specifications and increased responsiveness to user needs
- Rapid innovation & time to market for tailored solutions enabling faster RFP to PPAP cycles, seamless QMS practices using Agile methodologies, fully automated DevSecOps (CI/CT/CD), low-code/no-code development platforms, and adaptive UI/UX
- AI-led SQA with Level 5 Automation integrated into the DevSecOps pipeline
Transforming Business: Value Delivered to Clients
- 99.5% critical system availability, enhancing equipment utilization, productivity, and reduced business risk
- 30-40% savings on material handling costs & operations costs through leaner and agile processes
- 60%+ faster resolutions to IT issues ensuring operation flexibility
- 60%+ increase in production/operational efficiency, lower inventory holding, and seamless warehousing operations through automation
- 40%+ cost savings through remote SOC and cloud-based security solutions
Key Manufacturing Engagements
Global Leader in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry
Enterprise integration services using Microsoft BizTalk for a unified enterprise – by integrating the customer’s application landscape – including customer/vendor/employee portals, EDI-EDIFACT, ERP and web applications. GAVS’ solutions & services enabled high availability of enterprise applications, a 30% cost reduction in project execution due to the unified environment, and a 46% reduction in IT overhead costs.
Global Leader in Power Solutions
End-to-end maintenance & support for global SAP instances through a pool of techno-functional consultants in a CoE model, involving governance, alignment of KPIs to end user services, tremendous efficiency gains, and cost savings.
Global Manufacturing Solutions Provider
Comprehensive data center services including design, capacity planning, co-location, operations, and IT infrastructure support driven by SLAs – availability, resolution, end user satisfaction, efficiency gains & cost savings – for a company that has been helping manufacturing organizations around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter & faster.