Corporations are offering 24x7x365 Managed services for monitoring ongoing activity/events while presenting flexible and scalable engagement models that are in line with the customer’s business requirements. Consumers are demanding managed services that leverage cloud technologies and delivers digital transformation across industries.
Client focus is now on instant gratification coupled with quick services that’s accessible from any platform, device or location. Aligned with this thought process, businesses are leveraging latest technologies including cloud, IoT and Big data in their strategic plans for Managed services.
Customers are constantly looking for service providers with proven expertise in dealing with different ecosystems. Their key performance factors include timely service deliveries, adhering to the SLA’s and swift disaster recovery plans.
Managed Services offers its customers not only computing, storage, networks, and operating systems, but also complex tools and application stacks that run-on top of that infrastructure. These include the latest databases and ecommerce platforms, as well as DevOps automation tools. Managed services allow each customer to choose which IT functions it wishes to manage in-house, while leaving all the rest to its service provider.
SHIFT IN FOCUS OF MANAGED SERVICES
Managed services are currently more relevant than ever, as it provides value and keeps all the industry verticals up to speed. As per reports Managed Services Market is estimated to be worth more than 242 Billion USD by 2021.
The major forces driving the managed services market include flexibility to match custom requirements, continuous upsurge in dependency over heterogeneous networks, and persistent rise in the complexity of technological solutions.
RELEVANCE OF MANAGED SERVICES FOR CUSTOMERS
- Automation of repetitive tasksTechnology and business landscape is in a dynamic flux with new innovations dominating the business arena. Managed services effectively automate repetitive administrative or operation tasks and processes to ensure daily operations are not hampered by ineffective management, unscheduled maintenance, hardware or software failures etc.
- Partnerships are better than going soloNot all businesses can afford to take risks and face the consequences. Frequent business operations concern, unforeseen circumstances, technical uncertainties and bad managerial decisions contribute to enterprises opting for partnerships. It acts as a buffer against all these variabilities and provides a comfort zone, where businesses can experiment, cooperate and infer the right combination for their business management.
- In-house sourcing is cumbersomeBusiness budget dictates that CAPEX and OPEX costs are economical. It’s not practicable for SMBs and enterprises to look within their organization for their infrastructure, IT and management issues, when outsourcing the same responsibilities is more feasible. In-house managed services restrict customers from modifying processes, renegotiating business models, contracts and other business concerns.
- Outsourcing makes better business senseBusinesses don’t view outsourcing as cost cutting measures but more as value-based partnerships which means that Managed Services today are more about creating value for both the client and provider. The quality of Managed Services has improved over the years. It has become mature, sophisticated and more complex. This requires outsourcing deals with longer contracts and extensions.
- Managed Services are an integral part of businessesIt’s not easy for Managed Services Providers to become trusted advisors for their clients. This essentially requires ongoing partnership with their new clients and expanding their existing deals. The partnership requires trusting relationships with providers and managing many providers at once, to successfully run a business on all fronts. We can say that most Managed services clients simply couldn’t operate without their MSPs.
- Brings expertise to businessesBusinesses cannot remain isolated if they want to evolve and expand. With the latest technologies and a connected world by IoT, industries are diversifying into different fields and are blending together. Consequently, consumers need expertise and guidance when moving to a new area or expanding in a new industry.
- It’s all about reaching the right customerAt the end, it’s all about customer experience and connecting with the right customer at the right time and with the right services. Managed services provide the right support for business to make this happen.Managed service is the bridge that connects the uncertain business environment, evolving technology landscape and emerging competition. It pays to work for value-based partnerships with strong establishments to enjoy the business success where blending of industries and the importance of customer experience are valued.GAVS Managed Services allows businesses to offload IT operations, and allow them to focus more on their core business. Their managed services maximize IT infrastructure management with a reliable, structured and standardized approach. Get in touch with their representative, to know more about their Managed services.