In this blog post
As the competition between companies is increasing, automation technologies are gaining hype. Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) leaders are now focusing on new-age technologies to boost productivity. With the increased use of AI and ML, the future is moving towards hyper-automation. AIOps have proved to be the game-changer for automating IT operations and boosting productivity. GAVS Technologies continuously strives to present the best possible solutions in the AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) space. Recently, GAVS has been recognized in the Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms. Read on to know more about GAVS being recognized in the Gartner report.
One may wonder why being acknowledged in the Gartner report is such a big step for GAVS. Many vendors, including GAVS technologies, worked on the path. With extensive research and continuous effort, GAVS Technologies has produced an unmatched AIOps-led solution for organizations. From industry leaders to researchers.
The report published by Gartner is a Market Guide for AIOps platforms. An organization or company that wants to adopt an AIOps strategy can refer to this report. By reading this report, IT professionals can know about the recognized AIOps vendors and what to look for before choosing an AIOps platform. GAVS has been listed as a Representative Vendor in the AIOps platforms market. “I&O leaders should use AIOps platforms to analyze and share application life cycle insights, making digital business observable.” However, it has acknowledged GAVS as one of the Representative Vendors in the AIOps platforms space. Other vendors currently active in the AIOps platforms market are also recognized by Gartner in its report.
Why is GAVS Technologies recognized in the AIOps platforms market?
Not only Gartner but many other reputed sources have recognized GAVS Technologies in the past for its contributions to the AIOps platforms market. Many companies and large organizations are already using AIOps-led solutions produced by GAVS. Several standout features led to the recognition of GAVS as a trusted vendor. The reasons why GAVS is building its name as a trusted AIOps platform provider are as follows:
- Companies spend much time discovering and acknowledging software systems and applications connected within the IT infrastructure. GAVS has acknowledged this problem and worked on developing a solution that automatically discovers the components connected within the IT infrastructure. As a result, IT professionals can save time and utilize it for basic business operations.
- GAVS has acknowledged the need for hyper-automation in the industry. In today’s complex and competitive business era, IT operations need to be streamlined and automated. Simple automation will not help a company fight the challenges. For the same reason, organizations are praising efforts made by GAVS to implement hyper-automation.
- End-to-end monitoring of all devices within the IT infrastructure is a real challenge for IT professionals. GAVS has continuously worked on introducing auto-monitoring and proactive monitoring with AIOps across the entire IT infrastructure.
- Performance issues and system failures can prevent the growth of any business. For the same reason, IT professionals spend much time examining the abnormal behavior of software systems. GAVS has successfully implemented artificial intelligence and machine learning for intelligent incident detection. It also has worked on intelligent threat detection for cybersecurity teams.
- GAVS Technologies has successfully helped its clients to reduce the MTTD (Mean Time to Detect). With reduced MTTD, IT teams can fix service issues proactively. Many clients have successfully reduced their MTTDs by 60% with the help of AIOps-led platforms.
- GAVS claims to slash IT operations costs by 50% for organizations. In this technological era, organizations spend much of their working capital on IT operations. Very few vendors of AIOps platforms have successfully helped clients to reduce overall operational costs. The cost for maintenance of the IT architecture can reduce for organizations with AIOps.
Market guide for choosing an AIOps platform in 2022
The Gartner report also discusses AIOps attributes to look for before choosing a vendor. These attributes can help organizations choose a reliable AIOps platform provider. In short, some of the AIOps attributes to look for in a vendor are as follows:
- Explainability and interpretability – “There are concerns around the use of AI within IT operations. Many IT operations staff have experience with misbehaving automation tools that have misfired, run amok or otherwise wreaked havoc. To earn trust, IT operations teams must be transparent about their use of AI, how models are created and how they should be used.AIOps vendors are starting to include explainable AI and interpretable AI in their platforms and tools. Explainable AI systems allow for the understanding of how models are created; interpretable AI systems facilitate the understanding of the output of AI systems.”
- Data ingestion and handling – “AIOps platforms must be able to analyze data at rest (historical) and data in motion (real-time streaming). These platforms allow for the ingestion, indexing and storage of logs, event data, metrics, traces, and graph and document data. These tools for IT operations must analyze data directly at the point of ingestion, in real time, without requiring data to be saved to a database before it can be analyzed. They also must provide a correlated analysis across multiple streams of real-time and historical data.”
- Automated insights – “Reduce the visual overload for IT operators by identifying interesting data instead of treating the display screen as a dumping ground. IT operators should not have to observe two or more graphs simultaneously and perform visual analytics; rather, the platform should analyze signals, identify areas that need human attention, and communicate them using the most effective means possible including but not limited to visual interfaces, notifications via collaboration tools, or other interfaces.”
We believe All the above AIOps attributes are followed by GAVS Technologies and For the same reason, it has won the trust of many clients and is recognized in the Gartner Market Guide for AIOps platforms. Choose GAVS Technologies to adopt an AIOps strategy now!
You can download the 2022 Gartner® Market Guide For AIOps Platforms here
Gartner, Market Guide for AIOps Platforms, By Pankaj Prasad, Padraig Byrne, Gregg Siegfried, 30 May 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.