The healthcare industry is a prime target for cyberattacks. With healthcare now moving towards telehealth and with the increasing use of connected personal & medical devices, the attack surface has grown exponentially. This is enticing malicious actors to exploit healthcare vulnerabilities with highly sophisticated attacks.
Get ahead of the next attack by proactively fortifying your security guardrails. Join us for this webinar hosted and moderated by HIMSS as experts weigh in on the cybersecurity priorities for healthcare.
Key Discussion Points:
- Routine Pressure Testing of Security Hygiene
- Protecting the Hot Spots – IAM, Endpoints, Networks, Cloud
- Validating and Setting Boundaries for Third Parties
- Leveraging MDR and SOAR
- Investing in AI-led Security Solutions
- Addressing Medical Device security