The pandemic changed the way technology was adopted, especially in the Healthcare Provider space. Newer healthcare models like Telehealth, Care at Home, and connected medical devices accelerated the proliferation of technology. However, this ushered in a new challenge: the exponential rise in cyberattacks.
According to a Sophos report, “The State of Ransomware in Healthcare 2022,” 66% of healthcare organizations were hit by ransomware last year; 34% more than in 2020. Healthcare organizations are not only heavily dependent on sensitive data like patient records, they are custodians of this information as well. This is why they are victims of ransomware attacks.
- So how do you protect your organization?
- How can healthcare records be safeguarded from such cybercrimes?
- How do you protect your patient confidentiality?
Join us for an engaging webinar where our cybersecurity and healthcare experts discuss how these ransomware attacks have evolved and what healthcare providers can do to shield their sensitive data from such threats.
Tune in to learn more about:
- The post-pandemic evolution of ransomware and cyberattacks in the healthcare domain
- How to safeguard your data from ransomware
- Identifying a threat and first steps in the event of an attack
- Measures to take after the attack
Date: September 22nd, 2022
Time: 11.30 AM EDT/8.30 AM PDT/8.30 PM IST