Integrating Agility, Flexibility, and Lower TCO
GS Lab | GAVS telecom unit helps MNOs, MVNOs, network slicing companies, startups, telecom infrastructure & Private LTE providers engineer their vEPCs with expertise across all core EPC components.
- Our product development capabilities, combined with the knowledge of 3GPP protocols, make us an ideal partner for the development of EPCs.
- Leveraging our skills and industry collaborations, we have developed accelerators that can help reduce your testing and deployment timelines for your EPCs.
- We are also a leading collaborating innovator for ONF’s OMEC project and Aether project.
A Global Leader in Innovative Power and Control Technologies Successfully Implements SAP ERP Country India Version
Accelerate Testing and Achieve Quality Excellence with Comprehensive Software Assurance Services
Offerings & Solutions
3GPP Compliant EPC Components Engineering
Testing, Automation and DevOps
Distributed Architecture Design
Our Technology Stack
Our Client Network
Faster Testing, Deployment, and Managed Services with these Accelerators
vEPC Compliance Tracker- Octopus is a complete & automated vEPC testing tool that reduces your vEPC testing time from days to minutes. It’s a comprehensive testing tool that works across various EPCs with different components and protocols. It also helps you trace all the messages at each connection point.
OMEC-in-a-box is your all in one vEPC sandbox designed to accelerate ONF’s OMEC deployment and testing across any infrastructure (Cloud, Virtual or Bare metal). It is a single click, easy to deploy, and open-source sandbox that can be easily extended to any private vEPCs.
ZIFTM, Designed and architected to address the ITOps problems of today & tomorrow. It is the only platform that is powered by true machine learning algorithms that enable adaptability to modern-day IT infrastructure, self-learning, and Proactive IT operations. Leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on telemetry data ingested in real-time, ZIFTM provides insights and resolves issues predicted by the platform – resulting in consistent availability of application services whenever the end-user needs them.
Our Key Open-Source Contributions
- Engineering and testing an open source EPC for Open Networking Foundation
- Engineering and testing a 5G Core Aether platform
- Adoption of open-source components in commercial tech stack for MVNO
- Deployment of open source and private EPC/5G Core at customer lab
- VoLTE-based lab setup to test third-party applications
- End-to-end network schematic, deployment, provisioning, and testing
- Enterprise and IoT applications integration