Data privacy has always been important and fast growing. Businesses around the globe are running at a higher data security risk. Data breaches can be expensive, costing the company millions of dollars in data recovery and reputational damage. Enterprises possessing personal information of millions of customers need the data and the identities to be kept private and safe.
GS Lab | GAVS’ data privacy services and solutions are designed to help organizations protect their information over the full data lifecycle – from acquisition to disposal. As the world adjusts to growing regulations across the globe, we have developed robust and cost-effective privacy programs for better scale and performance. Our service offerings help organizations adhere to data privacy best practices and regulatory compliance in a constantly evolving threat environment and regulatory landscape. In any misuse of data or breach of personal information, we help in forensic identification of the scope & nature of the data breach, and efficient remediation & reporting of the event.
- Data Privacy Office (DPO) with standard templates, playbooks, and guidelines
- Anonymization & Pseudonymization to enable data analytics
- Dedicated Data Privacy Officer (DPO) as intermediary between the organization & regional supervisory authorities
- Ability to empower the key principles – Transparency, Legitimate Purpose, Proportionality
- Dedicated certified privacy specialists with superior contextual knowledge of client environment
- Regular audits to ensure compliance and to proactively address potential data privacy risks
Explore our Data Privacy services
DPO as a service
Data Classification & Data Discovery, Database Encryption, Data Loss prevention, Enhanced computation & Analytics
Providing ease of access, mitigate risk and manage data governance mandate by protecting data based on specific criteria.
Privacy policies and standards
Build Privacy Principles, integrate with enterprise standards, embed privacy best practices,Privacy implementation (GDPR, CCPA, PDPB)
Privacy incident management
Improving incident visibility and identifying suspected incidents
Taking appropriate mesaures to protect the personal data
Data Security Governance
Information Security Office, Cyber Governance, Cybersecurity Management
PIA & DPIA
Protecting privacy by design, identifying and mitigating risks associated with the processing of personal data.