A Cognitive GS Lab | GAVS Model
In this blog post
With the harmful consequences and high costs of security breaches, organizations are having to fight a constant battle to stay safe and keep their data secure.
As Cybersecurity is an essential need of business, here is how GS Lab | GAVS CaaS is structured to offer a phenomenal service.
- 75 customers onboarded
- 10000+ events monitored per day
- 1000+ applications integrated with IAM/IDAM solution
- 15000+ mobile devices managed
- 100+ trained & certified cybersecurity professionals
- 1000+ SSO connectors developed for multiple on-prem & cloud end-points
- 80000+ endpoints are managed
- 50+ Provisioning adapters developed for multiple on-prem & cloud end points
Key SOC Locations
US (NY, NC, FL) | India
GAVS has been announced as a winner of the 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Award by the Business Intelligence Group in the ‘Authentication & Identity’ category
GS Lab has been recognized as OneLogin’s Global Integration Partner for 2021.
With our expertise in product engineering, we are an ideal partner to implement & integrate OneLogin’s Unified Access Management Solution within your ecosystem.
GS Lab | GAVS Cybersecurity Services Areas
GS Lab | GAVS Cybersecurity Services
Our Full Line Up of Managed Security Service
Staying on Top of Cyber Threats with Our CISO Advisory Services
IP led Acceleration
Curated Security Technologies Expertise & Alliances
Services on Cloud, Hybrid and On-premises IT Infra
Why GS Lab | GAVS?
- Priority to problem statement rather than the catalogue of services
- Be a part of challenging requirements driving towards success
- Seamless delivery excellence Right First Time
- Security services powered by AI & Automation
- Cross functional SMEs to meet the needs of the customers
For more details, please visit: https://www.gavstech.com/service/security-services/
We would like to acknowledge the efforts of Sundaramoorthy S, Gayatri Rairkar, Karthikeyan Manoharan, Shivakumar D, Yuvaraj Arumugam and Kannan Srinivasan in creating this article.