In this blog post
Our Server CoE is a team of highly skilled individuals and experts in various server technologies who promote collaboration, standardization and best practices to drive business or customer-valued results.
The CoE is focused on providing expert level support in technologies like Windows / Linux Servers, Exchange / O365 Messaging solution, Virtualization with VMWare / Hyper-V / Citrix / Linux, Patch & Compliance Management, Application Availability & Performance Monitoring and Backup / Recovery solutions, etc.
The Server CoE also focuses on in-depth assessment of customer end server infrastructure components to study and analyze the existing design implementations, configurations, and operations to identify strengths and weaknesses to implement technical and economical improvements to businesses, wherever applicable, and perform upgrades, migrations and transformations as necessary.
A wide range of server technologies comprise the Server CoE and not every business or customer can practically leverage all of them. And in the same way, not all the members can practically become an SME in all the server technologies.
Current & Upcoming Engagements
A farm credit bank of US – Server Assessment – In Progress – July 2020
- MS Active Directory Assessment
- MS Exchange Assessment
- VMWare Assessment
- MS SCCM Assessment
- MS SCOM Assessment
- Backup Assessment
A global professional services firm – Hybrid Exchange 2016 Migration – July/August 2020
- SOW Sign Off – Completed
- Background verification process for 2 Technical Resources – Completed
- Migration Environment Setup – In Progress
- Assessment / Pre-requisites Review – Next Steps
- Migration Test Phase – July 2020
- Production Migration – July-August 2020
A Multinational Dairy Company – Active Directory & Exchange Server Migration / July – August 2020
- Microsoft Active Directory Server Assessment
- Microsoft Exchange Server Assessment
- Migration of Active Directory from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2016.
- Migration of Exchange from Exchange Server 2016 to Exchange Server 2019.
A Wellness Services Agency – Resolve Issues with Exchange Database / DDL – July – August 2020
- Customer Call / Technical Solution / SOW – Completed
- SOW Sign Off – In Progress by July 2020
- Assessment / Migration – Next Steps
A Leading FMCG company of India – Digital Transformation to O365 – July – August 2020
- Zimbra Mail to O365 Migration
- Licensing Model Finalization – In Progress
- Migration Plan & Execution – Next Steps
A Leading FMCG company of India – DNS Migration between Service Providers – July 2020
- 30+ Domains are registered with Net4India
- Availability & Support Issues with current provider
- Assess current domain lists and Migrate to new Provider
A Diverse Hardware Group – Azure Cloud Integration & Support – July/August 2020
- SOW – in Progress
Contribution to Organization’s Growth
The Server CoE’s contribution is not limited to one activity with one customer at a time, but involved with multiple simultaneous activities in different server technologies in different customer requirements. Server CoE contributions:
- Participating in RFPs / Proposals by providing technical solutions to prospects’ requirements
- Participating in full time Infrastructure Assessment projects for various customers
- Participating in full time Implementations & Migration projects for different customers
- Providing Standard Operating Procedures, templates & best practice recommendations in various server technologies
- Provide internal training to individuals to upskill and strengthen the team
- Responding to requests and providing solutions to issues faced in various customer engagements
The members of our CoE are dedicated to in carrying out all CoE related activities in addition to their day to day activities in their assigned projects without any impact. We aim to contribute to the organization in terms of technological capability establishment and financial growth with new business opportunities.
If you have any questions about the CoE, you may reach out to them at COE_SERVER@gavstech.com
CoE Team Members
- Balamurugan Rajamanickam
- Dilipkumar Dhanasekaran
- Dinesh Kumar
- Karthick Mani
- Karthickmanikandan G
- Manoj Akula
- Marimuthupandi Kalimuthu
- Ramkumar Janakiraman
- Sabari Nivas
- Sathishkumar Jayaraman
- Selvaganesh Kothandan
- Sivakumar Duraisamy
- Lakshmi Srikanth
There has been a marked increase in the number of cyberattacks reported by organizations post-COVID, and the healthcare industry is no exception. Even with security measures and regulations like HIPAA and GDPR to safeguard PII, PHI, EMR, HER, Healthcare organizations have fallen prey to various cyberattacks as managing threats becomes increasingly difficult.
Industries like retail or e-commerce largely depend on strong customer relationships and constantly work towards improving engagement with their clients. This is where AIOps digital transformation solutions come in. The current valuation of the AIOps market is estimated to be around $1.5 billion and is further expected to go up by at least 15% in the next few years.
In the past few years, AI has proved transformational for numerous industries, including the manufacturing and logistics industry. AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) is being used by manufacturing and logistics firms to improve their productivity.