The Reports Analyst will be a member of the Epic Clarity Reporting team dedicated to designing and developing reporting and analytics solutions leveraging the Epic Clarity and Cogito Data Warehouse databases.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of using Crystal Reports and/or SAP BusinessObjects to report against Epic Clarity database.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- perform analysis, development, and testing of complex reports and analytics with minimal supervision;
- design and develop high-efficiency reporting solutions based on end-user requirements and understanding of the Epic EMR system and workflows;
- ability to interact well at all levels of staff and clinicians throughout the organization,
- engage in intra- and inter-departmental collaboration;
- recommend appropriate tools and solutions based on depth of reporting and technology expertise;
- perform thorough testing and QA on new reports and changes to existing reports to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
BE, B Tech, B Sc., and / or Any Post Graduation