To recover your organization’s critical business processes from a disaster, it’s always best to have a plan. Business Continuity Management helps in identifying and mitigatig the cyber risks, ensuring that all the systems function in the regular fashion. GS Lab | GAVS supports clients in setting up the end-to-end Business Continuity Management. Our implementation approach is based on the best practices from ISO 22301 and BCI (Good Practice Guidelines). With an extensive collaboration with the BCP product vendors, we ensure a smooth transition to recover from the attack. The BCMS enables complete visibility and contimuous monitoring across the entire infrastructure.
24X7 Database Administration Services Help a Leading Global Data Storage Provider Achieve 99.9 % Service Availability
Accelerate Testing and Achieve Quality Excellence with Comprehensive Software Assurance Services
- Keeping up with critical deliverables even during disruptions without impact
- Reduced disruptions during contingencies
- Adhering to ISO standards
Explore our BCMS services
Analysing the evaluating the existing disaster recovery plans
DR Program Management
Restoring IT infrastructure post disaster
BCP Policies and Standards
Recognizing which systems should be maintained according to the standards and guidelines
Analysing systems and information during the time of disruption
BCP Plan and testing
A plan to continue business operatons incorporating testing methods to check the usability and effectiveness of the business.
DR Plan and testing
Risk assessment while ensuring an up-to-date plan of distaster recovery
- Providing Security and Resilience as an End-to-End IT Partner – Our customer is one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare organizations in New York City. They required integrated cyber security solutions to prevent cyberattacks for their high-risk IT and business environments. We provided a unified view of entire digital estate to help tackle emerging threats quickly reducing the cost.
- A robust Endpoint Security solutions for one of the largest Business Consulting firm in US – World’s largest public relations firm required to migrate more than 2,000 endpoints from older Symantec Endpoint Protection to the latest version. GS Lab | GAVS migrated the endpoints by using tool-based automation. This resulted into improved endpoint security coverage, reduced time in handling security incidents, and remediation of the endpoint risks.
- Robust Application Security with DevSecOps for Healthcare Improvement Company – Our customer required an assessment of the current state of application security, and secure their internal and external facing applications. We provided end-to-end application security, continuous monitoring, and Integrated security into the development pipeline through DevSecOps, resulting into prevention of data breaches and an effective application security.
- Robust Security and Resilience for Leading Healthcare Insurer – Our client faced several challenges due to the high-risk IT environment that had many unidentified security vulnerabilities and had Lack of visibility into threat landscape. To secure their applications, we provided 24×7 remote SOC, with threat hunting, SIEM fine-tuned for user behavior analysis which resulted into 300% acceleration of security incident discovery and 35% reduction in false positives from SIEM and FIM