GS Lab | GAVS’ engineering R&D team helps adtech and martech product companies design and build custom advertising solutions, including RTB, programmatic, and data management platforms. In addition, we help product companies resolve performance issues and build new and improved features quickly and seamlessly, accelerating their go-to-market timelines.
The end of third-party cookies and the growing emergence of privacy legislation will have a three-fold effect on the future of advertising technology (adtech) and marketing technology (martech) products.
- Adtech platforms will have to adapt to user consent data, either through consent management systems or identity management solutions.
- They would have to build partnerships to leverage first party and second party data. Additionally, they would have to build robust AI/ML models for improved targeting based on contextual or hybrid measurement models.
- They will have to adopt robust data management solutions to tag and differentiate data according to user consent.
Our cloud-native engineering experience helps product companies solve custom use cases across the client-side (browsers) and server-side (Cloud platforms) environments. Our rich expertise in Computing, Storage, Networking, Cloud, Data Science, and AI/ML empowers our customers to build a robust cloud-native application within the stipulated timeframe, gaining advanced marketing analysis and in-depth consumer insights.
Offerings and Solution
Platform engineering and performance engineering
- Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- Supply Side Platform (SSP)
- Retargeting Platforms
- Campaign management platforms
Date Management Solutions
- Data ingestion
- Data processing
- Creating User profiles
- Exporting data
- Data analysis and visualization
Key Adtech Engagements
AI-based AdTech product to drive customized advertising
Our customer is a startup looking to develop an AdTech platform to deliver suitable, relevant, and customized ads to consumers while allowing complete control over their data. We developed the AI based platform that included Demand Side Platform (DSP), Supply Side Platform (SSP), Ad Campaign Manager and a Portal for Advertisers and Publishers.
Modernizing a shopper marketing product for better user experience & performance
Our customer develops products for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and helps them sell more with the help of concrete data. Our customer wanted to modernize the product to make this process simple, efficient and smart. With the classical outside-in approach, UX engineers worked on the user stories and defined the experience for all stakeholders. We reinvigorated its marketing product and improved scalability by moving their on-prem platform to the cloud