In-House EPC & 5G Testbed
To accelerate our core capabilities and deliver faster solutions to our customers, we have set up an industry-standard Testbed to test various use cases. At our 5G Testbed, we are collaborating closely with industry leaders to create new possibilities on 5G trials, industry partnerships, prototyping challenges, and much more.
A Global Leader in Innovative Power and Control Technologies Successfully Implements SAP ERP Country India Version
4G/5G Testbed as a Service
The 4G/5G Testbed at GS Lab | GAVS allows testing from cell phones, customer premise equipment, IoT devices, base stations, radio access networks, transport networks, core networks, edge computers, and applications at any point along the way. The Testbed allows equipment testing through radios and other parts of the 5G infrastructure in isolation by emulating network interfaces and functions. Our Testbed lets you test your product on a completely functional network before deploying.
Flexible, Modular, and Multi-Technology Design and Testing Environment
- Testbed Design
- Testbed build and Integration
- Testbed Operations
The 5G Testbed at GS Lab | GAVS offers the complete cycle of end-to-end solutions to support testing, validation, and lifecycle management in crucial domains:
- NFV and telco cloud infrastructure and test environment
- Orchestration, SDN, SD-WAN, automation
- 5G ecosystem including network (5G Next Gen Core Transport, RAN), Platforms
(Edge Computing, Service Platform Enablement)
- Use cases/application
5G Testbed will enable key areas of services for 5G validation and readiness:
- Technology & Business Incubation
- Prototyping & Development
- Testing and Validation
- Services hosting
- Interoperability testing
4G/5G Testbed Architecture
- Portable 5G Testbed
- RAN/Core Testing
- Interoperability Testing
Our Technology Stack
Our Client Network
Faster Testing, Deployment, and Managed Services with these Accelerators
vEPC Compliance Tracker- Octopus is a complete & automated vEPC testing tool that reduces your vEPC testing time from days to minutes. It’s a comprehensive testing tool that works across various EPCs with different components and protocols. It also helps you trace all the messages at each connection point.
OMEC-in-a-box is your all in one vEPC sandbox designed to accelerate ONF’s OMEC deployment and testing across any infrastructure (Cloud, Virtual or Bare metal). It is a single click, easy to deploy, and open-source sandbox that can be easily extended to any private vEPCs.
ZIFTM, Designed and architected to address the ITOps problems of today & tomorrow. It is the only platform that is powered by true machine learning algorithms that enable adaptability to modern-day IT infrastructure, self-learning, and Proactive IT operations. Leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on telemetry data ingested in real-time, ZIFTM provides insights and resolves issues predicted by the platform – resulting in consistent availability of application services whenever the end-user needs them.
Our Key Open-Source Contributions
- Engineering and testing an open source EPC for Open Networking Foundation
- Engineering and testing a 5G Core Aether platform
- Adoption of open-source components in commercial tech stack for MVNO
- Deployment of open source and private EPC/5G Core at customer Testbed
- VoLTE-based Testbed setup to test third-party applications
- End-to-end network schematic, deployment, provisioning, and testing
- Enterprise and IoT applications integration